Friday, February 8, 2013

Designers and George Clooney, Naturally

There are designers that I like, there are designers I don't mind and then there are designers that I LOVE. I want to share those designers with you so you can be a better person with a fuller life because that's what design does for a person. :)  There are actors that I don't mind, will tolerate or that I LOVE. One of those actors is George Clooney. I'm fluttering my eyelashes, can you tell? So with every designer I love, there's an angle of George Clooney that I love, and today I will be sharing all those designers and angles with you.
You're welcome..


Designers- John Rawlins & Athena Calderone
These two designers created what we know today as Rawlins Calderone Design. With Johns past experience of working for Tucci and Athenas knowledge from NYs Parsons, these two are sooo good. I love the grittiness of it all and I love how youthful all their work feels.


 


 Love all the cool tones, feels so masculine and sexy.


This is a duplex penthouse in NYC. It has an awesome vibe, it's sophisticated and laid back. The colors are muted but still really strong and it reminds me of this George:



This is a rugged, laid back George. This was the time George and I were sharing a laugh.


Designer- Robert Stilin
Robert Stilin has built a reputation for himself as a versatile designer with beautifully classic work. The baseline of his work is always sturdy, well made neutral pieces with layers of modern shapes. I think the reason I love him most is because everything he does feels easy and comfortable which ultimately what you want for your home.


The light fixture on top of the table and chairs.... take a minute.


Even though there's a sculpture made of wire, this seating arrangement still feels classic.

Great vignette, it's simple and to the point.


Like Robert Stilin, George has this classic american style that is always current, never stale. It's just too good.


Designer- Steven Volpe
Steven Volpe Designs has a unique way of creating spaces that feel lived in and thought out. His style is spacious and modern with perfect craftsmanship. His spaces also always feel airy and light and I love that. I also appreciate how he doesn't shy away from being grand and luxurious.

How good is this? Every color and shape compliment each other.






 This is so sleek and severe- perfect.


Meet sleek George Clooney. This was the first time he and I met eyes. His eyes were saying "Where have you been all my life.." My eyes were answering, "On a couch, watching all your movies, eating ice cream."


Designer- Waldo Fernandez
Waldo studied architecture and design at UCLA which was followed by a job as a set designer.  (that's a really good turn of events) With a showroom he started in 1974 and a celebrity client list, it's impossible to look away from his work. For me a big pull towards his work is his mix of colors and patterns. He really inspires me.


 A curved brown sectional couch at its best.






This room is bright and grounded. I love the rug which was an amazing choice. This room is humble but grabs all of your attention.


This George grabs all of your attention. This is a good choice for George when I finally introduce him to all my friends and family. It's a big step, don't want to rush into anything.

Designer- Nate Berkus
Nate's style is sophisticated without being intimidating. I love how he puts things together. I fell in love with his work because it has a 70's retro feel to it which is my favorite.

 Even those beige shoes look good.




How perfect are these?? Theyre perfection but still feel approachable and humble. Like him:


George, don't look at me like that... I'm just not ready for you to meet my family, relax. (Do you believe this guy?)


Designers- Daniel Suduca & Thierry Merillou
These two paired up and create amazingly interesting galleries of their collections and that's what I love about them.



 I have no words, I absolutely love this space. It really makes my heart stop, I may need a doctor. 



Yes, he seems more than qualified. I feel better now, let's run away together.



P.S. To my husband, I am very happy with you and am madly in love with you.
P.S.S. I didn't make supper tonight, I was caught up writing this post.
P.S.S.S. Don't look at the credit card bill for a little while....
Love you, mean it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We like George Clooney, we tolerate your husband and we love your blog !!!

Anonymous said...

As always hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Classic American with a classic cock & balls !! George Clooney of course !

Anonymous said...

Even more "classy" with George Clooney's dick wedged up his arse !

Anonymous said...

George Clooney has everything. Everything for himself mainly. Can shove a $2 million vibrator up his arsehole & his cock will stand up & balls rolling about ! Full of himself & full of manure too !Tries to impress the Sultan of Brunei with his stupid try hard speeches but G. Clooney cannot do anything in Brunei to assist those under "fire". Being a big Hollywood actor is nothing compared to all that Mother Teresa did for the destitute. Mother Teresa was no moneybags but she was full of ongoing love & compassion. George Clooney is a big Kentucky celebrity cockhead, who revels in himself and his wealth.

Anonymous said...

Want to share a good hilarious laugh with George Clooney ? Get G. Clooney to do the Lambada with nothing on below his waist !! He could perhaps get another "Oscar" by dancing around, stark naked for the world to see !

Anonymous said...

George Clooney is a gay cunt who rakes in millions of dollars from movie making.
Perhaps G. Clooney could show the world his "crown jewels" to prove himself ! Yes sir, its all in his pants ! George Clooney can play the harmonica by wedging it in his ass hole & farting !
Good music too, huh ? He can play the drums by getting his dick to drum on his balls !
When are we having homemade pizza next, George ? When you prance around in the snow, with nary a stitch on below your waist !?