Thursday, May 21, 2015

My Favorites

So every job I work on is a completely different experience with different needs. When I start a project I try to take on that persons style and find pieces that speak directly to who they are. Having said that, there are pieces that no matter the space, will always work. These pieces are also not expensive at all (now I have your attention) They are pieces that anyone can buy and use in their homes to add some style. I decided to share my very sacred list of 'favorites' because I'm a genuinely nice person.



Here are some of my favorite items from Target and IKEA; 
(My frequency to Target is so beyond embarrassing that it's actually made a 360 and now I'm comfortable with it.)







The Colby Cowhide $199    Stockholm Rug $199

Dining Table $199      RIBBA Frames $14.99

Threshold Tufted Bench $59         Mid Century Modern Bench $149

Nate Berkus Side Table $79.99       Vaughn Upholstered Chair $189




The reason a lot of these work is because they're classic in shape while still feeling fresh. The mid century bench from Target for example, has beautiful lines that will work anywhere and mixed with the dark gray upholstery it feels very modern.
Every piece here will invite intrigue and a little chic into any space they call home.








My Favorite Go-to Paint Colors;
These grays are always going to work. They're all soft and strong, making a perfect backdrop almost anywhere. They've all been tried and they've all succeeded.  






These are all paint colors from Benjamin Moore. 
I need to make an entire separate post for my Sherwin williams picks- so many options.


Enjoy and happy shopping!
You're welcome :)

No comments: